Low and Zero-Carbon Energy Technologies
We have, at our disposal, an enviable selection of proven, low and zero-carbon heat and power generation technologies. We are not a manufacturer, so we’re free to select the most appropriate plant and equipment required in order to satisfy a system’s energy demands, whatever the application:
Typically, this would include:
- Biomass-fuelled combined heat and power generation – advanced gasification systems feeding reciprocating CHP.
- Bio-liquid-fuelled reciprocating combined heat and power (CHP)
- Biomass – heat-only, traditional boiler systems
- Natural gas-fuelled reciprocating combined heat and power (CHP)
- Natural gas-fuelled traditional heat-only boilers
- Small-scale energy from waste
- Solar PV – at all scales
- Solar Thermal
With the benefit of many decades of experience, our team has worked across all sectors – public and private – including:
- District heating
- Mixed-use developments
We are able to integrate our low-carbon technologies into both new build and retro-fit applications – with the option for off-site-manufactured turnkey systems that cut down on the installation time and minimise disruption.
We work with our clients to ensure that they have full access to the most appropriate fuel, whether it be biomass, bio-liquids or more traditional utility supplies such as natural gas.